Top 3 Treadmills
Choosing the best cardio machine can be difficult because there are so many on the market. To make your decision easier, we’ve taken the time to research and analyze the best products available today. As a result of our research, we can provide you with top 3 treadmills so that you can pick the one that’s right for you.
1LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding
Treadmills are popular in home gyms, but choosing the right one can be difficult because there are so many available. Our top pick for anyone who is looking for a durable, interactive, and high-end treadmill is the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill. This product has everything that any avid runner would need, whether you’re working out at home to lose weight or train for an intense marathon.
What Else is There to Love?
- Contains a 2.5-horsepower motor and measures 33″ x 54″ x 70″
- Speeds range from 0.5 to 11 miles per hour
- Large, soft, silicone buttons make it easy to set up the machine to get going and to program it or make changes during your workout so you don’t fumble to hit the right buttons.
- 17 preset workout programs for losing weight, improving general health, and sports training.
- 15 incline levels.
- Built-in speakers and iPod/headphone jack.
- Lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. 3-year warranty on parts. 1-year warranty on labor.
Our Top Pick
We really recommend giving the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill a try if you are looking for a machine that you can enjoy for many years to come. This high-end model features everything that you need to have a safe, effective workout.
2Horizon Fitness T101-4
Whether you are starting a new fitness routine for your health or you want to be able to enjoy a long run late at night, without worrying about being out on the streets, the Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill is worthy of a glance. It is actually deserves a lot more than just a glance; this is one we really like for a long list of reasons.
3ProForm Power 995C
If you actually do more running than walking and jogging, careful consideration needs to go into the treadmill you buy. It needs to be solid and have a generous treadbelt, and it certainly does not hurt if it offers a few innovative features. One of our favorite picks is the ProForm Power 995c. It has just about everything you could want, and then some.
See how the best-selling treadmills
in 2018 match up against each other