Treadmill Reviews – 2018 Best-Selling Treadmills
People love working out on treadmills because they typically allow you to burn more calories than other workout equipment, such as stationary bikes. If you enjoy walking or running, a treadmill will let you do so right at home, no matter what the weather is like. Nevertheless, choosing the best cardio machine can be difficult because there are so many on the market. To make your decision easier, we’ve taken the time to research and analyze the best products available today. As a result of our research, we can provide you with reviews on each of these paroducts so that you can pick the one that’s right for you.
See how the best-selling treadmills
in 2018 match up against each other
How We Determine the Best of the Best
Here’s how we make it simple to find the best treadmill:
What Does a Good Treadmill Have to Offer?
A great treadmill will provide you with a cardiovascular workout that also tones your muscles, especially those in your lower body, from your glutes to your calves. It reduces the risk of tripping and falling because it provides you with a consistent surface on which to walk or run, unlike the uneven terrain that you find in parks and along sidewalks.
High quality treadmills give you more control over your workout than lower end models. For example, you should easily be able to control the speed and incline of your machine with the push of a button so that your workout is as smooth as possible. A great treadmill will also come with built-in features that automatically provide you with a warm-up and cool-down session before and after each workout in order to ensure your body will be prepared for the workout.
No matter what product you choose, it should fit your home or apartment perfectly. Treadmills that fold for easy storage, for example, are perfect for tighter spaces, while larger platform treadmills may be more appropriate if you are a larger individual who wouldn’t feel comfortable on a smaller unit.
What To Look for In Your New Machine
When analyzing the best products on the market, we looked for the following:
- A higher power rating, which indicates a smoother workout, a more powerful motor, and a quieter machine.
- A running surface that is wide enough and long enough to prevent tripping, slipping, and falling off the machine during a workout.
- An appropriate level of cushioning that would be stable enough to prevent bouncing but soft enough to provide ample support to delicate joints.
- Electronic controls that make using the machine easier and that make programming workouts faster.
- Safety features provided by the machine, such as handrails, and how securely they are attached to the machine.
Innovative Features that Help Your Workout
The best treadmills that we have found in today’s market come with more features than your standard machine. For example, some treadmills allow you to customize a workout program that caters specifically to your needs and time constraints. Others provide heart rate monitors so that you can make sure you do not overexert yourself, as well as step counters so that you can really keep an eye on your progress.
Other advanced features include an LCD touch screen that provides Google’s iFit programming, along with Android capabilities. These features are perfect for individuals who are training for a particular marathon because they will actually track the route you will be taking and simulate the incline and decline of the route so that you can train for the event as best as possible.
Let Us Help You Do Your Research
Before heading out and buying, check out our recommendations for the best ones on the market today. This will save you time and money. No matter what your budget, read our reviews of the top products and check our comparison charts that make it easy to see what one product offers that another doesn’t.
When you think you are ready to purchase a particular product, it helps to get the high level perspective. See how the features operate and how you feel on the machine, and get a sense of how large it will be in your home gym as well. We recommend then searching on Amazon for the lowest prices, along with the assurance of great customer service and fast, sometimes free, shipping. This will ensure you never regret any purchase you make.
LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
- Control incline and speed from handlebars
- Automatic shut-off
- Tracks progress by time,calories, distance, steps,heart rate, speed, incline level
- 17 programs, 15 incline levels, speeds up to 11 mph
Horizon Fitness T101-4
- Excellent cushioning
- Surround speakers with iPod and MP3 compatibility
- 300 lb weight limit
- 30 workout programs pre-programmed
ProForm Power 995C
- Excellent price point for features
- Solid performance at 12 mph
- Tracks progress by time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level
- iFit compatible
- 350 lb weight limit
Sole Fitness F85
- Strong 4.0 HP motor for solid performance up to 12 mph
- 400 lb weight limit
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck very quiet with 40% impact absorption
- Lifetime warranty on deck, frame, and motor. Electronics for 5 years.